Saturday, November 21, 2009

4 Heart Questions

Jeremiah 17:9

The P.L.A.N.
Am I fitting into God's Plan?
What are my Longings?
What are my Abilities?
Am I serving God Now?
Acronyms are easy to remember. And they are often easy to apply. This may be one that needs some going over more than once. It might be something that needs to be gone over all the time. Any time I am at a pivotal point in life I hope this pops into my head. It is a good gauge of where you are and where you are heading. And most of all, is where you are and where you are heading in the right place with God? I think the one that is going to hit hard is the last question. Now. Now is a word that is pretty direct. There is no avoiding the now in life. And if you aren't capitalizing on now, there is no one to blame but you. So that part is going to get in my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment