Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Our Anthem

Psalm 27:1
Psalm 27:13
These verses have been a constant in our home for the last few day. At any time you would be able to walk into our house and hear one, or both of these verses flow from our mouths. We have put them in our hearts and they have been with us through the past few days. We are even singing and saying them when we aren't thinking about it. They are a part of us. We are singing, humming, speaking, shouting, anything we can to let them be heard.
So today, as I get back into sharing my thoughts online, I looked up this Psalm and read it in its entirety. It is exactly what I needed to hear. The two verses where enough to give me strength, but the entire Psalm made it complete. And at the end is exactly what I needed it to say. It tied in with what I just learned in my devotional. Verse 14 says, "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment