Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heavenly Heart

2 Corinthians 5:16,17

This was an easy section to relate to for me. Especially this time of year. It is about lists. And as we all know, Santa makes a list and checks it twice. And if you know my wife, she makes lists and lists and lists and checks them and checks them and checks them. But the list referred to here is WAY more IMPORTANT than our superficial junk. I learned today that to have a heavenly heart is to think of everyone here on Earth as either going to heaven or not. It is cut and dry. Two columns. And if I learn to think of people in that sense, then I will rejoice when they accept Christ and I will pray for those not yet doing so. It is easy to make all kinds of columns and lists to put people into, but when it all comes down to it there is only one book of life, you are in it or you aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment