Friday, January 8, 2010

A Heart Fixed on Jesus

Ephesians 1:18

I read this yesterday. But, since we are not back into our daily routines yet, I had to unexpectedly cut my quiet time short to nap with the little ones. I hate that I had to do it, but they need me. So here goes, getting back into the swing of things.

Today was about seeing and seeing. Yes there is a difference. You can look at something and not truly see it. You can take a glance but not be engaged. You can catch something out of the corner of your eye and not be enamoured. But when we see Jesus, when we are truly seeing Him, we will be transformed. We will be transported to a level of believe that is beyond just taking a peak at the savior, we will see Him for who He truly is.
Another thing in today's reading is that I was made aware of the availability of Jesus during His time on Earth. Everyone that wanted to see Him saw Him. If they wanted to touch Him, He was there. If they wanted to talk, He talked to them. No one who sought after Him didn't encounter Him. Only those who didn't seek didn't find. So if we are willing to look, He will be seen.

(Attention blog readers, all 10 or 7 of you, this is day 29 of 30 of my Just Like Jesus Devotional. I have no clue what I will blog about next. Any suggestions are welcome. Help me please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment