Thursday, January 14, 2010

Let the Light Shine

John 1:17

Scriptures tell us that when Moses came down from the mountain with the commandments his face shined so brightly with the glory of God that he had to wear a veil. WOW! Talk about getting close to God. He was so close to Him and so in tune with Him that his face shined. That is amazing. Makes me think about what people see in me. Seems like I am not close enough to God. People should take one look at me, one listen to my words, see one act of my day, and from just a glimpse be able to see the presence of God within me. I am sure there are many times throughout my day that people would question me. Times when I don't think anyone is looking. But the truth is that the light should shine in our days all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment