Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow!!

When it snows in Texas we all talk about it. It is a buzz everywhere.
So I will be no different. We are so excited this morning to see that it is snowing, and its even sticking to the ground. We were so excited that Landon even asked to build a snow-ma'am before we even finished our oatmeal. She really is a girly-girl, she even wants girl snowmen. We are just bouncing around with energy.
So while the girls were at the table I suited up to face the elements. Pajama pants, hooded sweatshirt, woolly socks, crocs, and some gloves. And there I went, out into the frozen tundra. I squeezed a couple snow balls together and stacked them by the door so they could see. I was pretty proud of the display. When I came in Landon greeted me with a plastic carrot from her kitchen. She is awesome. After we looked around for arms and eyes, we decided on a plastic fork and spoon for arms and M&Ms for eyes. She knows how to take a snowma'am to a whole notha level. It was the perfect Texas morning snowman.
After a quick camera phone picture we ate the eyeballs and now we are back to watching Handy Manny. Later we will do it again. Maybe the next one will get a picture with the real camera, that is if the eyes make it longer than 30 seconds.....

1 comment:

  1. I gave you a Beautiful Blogger Award. I love what you're doing with this blog. It's so refreshing and uplifting!

    ReplyDelete