Monday, March 29, 2010

The Bigger They Are The Harder They Fall

Everyone has heard that saying. But I have a new one of my own: The Bigger They Are The Easier They Are To Pick.

Last night I was pulling some weeds in my front yard. An amazingly fun job!! And I realized that the bigger the weed, the easier it was to pull and get the roots. The little small ones that were just starting to grow where hard to get a hold of. And when I did grab them I would yank the leaves off but not be able to get the roots. But.....the ones that were HUGE (You all have them) were much easier to remove. The giant ones that came to about my knee. Those things were easy to get out. I could just grab those trunks and pull root and all.

So I am thinking if we all just let them get to knee high we will save ourselves a lot of time and energy getting those pesky things out. Wonder if I can get all my neighbors on board?

No comments:

Post a Comment