Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tile

This project has consumed my life for the past week so I might as well blog about it.

I realized that I am obsessed yesterday, it started like this:
We had to take our laundry over to my wife's brothers house to do a quick load of her work clothes, because she is out of clean clothes. We had to do this because our washer and dryer have been in the garage UNPLUGGED for a week now. And when we did this we stopped into McDonalds for a bite to eat, because our oven is out there also. Then it hit me. Instead of deciding on nuggets with that amazing new sweet chili sauce or a big mac what was I doing? I was checking out the tile and the grout lines. Yep, I'm obsessed.

So I will share a few preview pics. We are not close to done, and when we are there will be more pics I am sure.(This is the dishwasher, or lack there of)(This is an L shaped cut. Only took about 5 times)
(This is the laundry room. Almost done.)
I will not show pictures of:
The 6000 spacers spread all around the kitchen.
The gigantic trash pile that is consuming the garage.
The extension cords all over to plug in spot light, wet saw, and frig in the garage.
The disaster of counter tops in the kitchen.
The stupid pinched nerve in my knee that I am lucky enough to now have.






1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed, Jordan. What a huge undertaking! And, it looks like you are doing a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete