Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pure Excitement



Why does this excite me?

Maybe it's because of the dramatic music.

Maybe it's because of the bright colors.

Maybe it's because I have taught the Elevate curriculum in a classroom to preschool kids.

Maybe it's because when I see this map and the series on it all I can think about is the life change that will happen over the course of the next year.

It is because I know if parents will make the commitment to bring their children to experience the biblical teaching that will accompany this map there will be a supernatural change that will occur.

It is because I wholeheartedly believe that if we can impact this generation of kids with the love of God we will see the world change!

Check out Pastor Mike's blog, it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment