Thursday, August 12, 2010

11:30

There are many sounds I can think of that you never want to hear at 11:30 PM. One such sound is your dog gagging. That is how I awoke last night and it was NOT fun. My first thought was get him outside he is going to yack. Then in my half asleep state I realized he was under our bed. OH NO! Our bed isn't very tall and somehow he squeezed his round little body under there. NOT good at all. Right then, amidst my panic, he puked. Then it hit me, this clean up process is going to take a while. So I had to turn on the lights (Mandi was not happy about this, she slept through the commotion), get my pregnant wife out of bed, remove the dog from under the bed, move the bed, then start cleaning. My gag reflexes were in overdrive and Mandi was zero help. It was a long process and I still have to figure out how to get the bed back where it belongs. But that is a task for later. We have to get to story time at the library....

No comments:

Post a Comment