Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Can Read Minds

This series of pictures was taken at the pond right before we got our fish on. It was a great night and Landon was so excited. She has talked about it ever since. When we got home she wanted to look through all the pictures that mommy took so she could see her big catch. When we came across these three we got the biggest chuckle. So here goes, here is what she is thinking:

"Yeah, I'm cute. Now let's fish."
"I don't know what 'the bird' is, but I think I may be giving it
to you under this goofy smile."
"What? Me? I wouldn't.... Well, maybe I would. Now let's fish."
We had a wonderful night and will cherish the memories forever. There are pictures of the fish but I will have to share them another time. I just couldn't pass up posting these gems.



2 comments:

  1. I love this! And I love the twitter pics! So stinking cute. Big L has officially caught more fish than me.

    P.S. I think your mind reading is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That finger flip was definitely intentional lol

    ReplyDelete