Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Me 2

I been thinking of coming up with a new name for my blog. I have been thinking about "Light It Up" kinda to say I have a light inside of me that I want to shine and be seen by all. Then after the FC 20th Anniversary celebration I am thinking that is just what I will settle on. I don't have the time to do the graphics yet, but know it is coming. (sooner than later I hope)

The purpose of this is to promote community. I recently read that one of the strongest ways that you can connect to someone is to say "me to", and to be able to have that connection one or both of you has to be able to open up and be vulnerable. So here goes. I'm about to open up a little more.

Here is one of many videos that was done this last weekend:

It's Always Been About You from Fellowship Church on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment