Thursday, September 16, 2010

Time Management

I decided to start a weekly newletter to my staff for weekday childcare. The purpose is to inform, motivate, remind them of events, and give them an opportunity to give feedback. There is another girl that did similar notes for a weekend team and I loved them, just a little to girly. So my first week was a teamwork themed notes. And my goal was to make them masculine and I think I did a pretty good job. I had chains, shields, and the Under Armor logo of "protect this house", I would say it was a success.
So to back it up this week I decided on a "Time Management" theme. I based it all on the most random quote I could find:
"Don't try to teach a pig to sing,
it wastes your time
and annoys the pig."
So I was getting it all ready for my staff to have when we started our shift and I was bombarded with all kinds of things going on. Needless to say it didn't get done. I did finish it up yesterday and hand it out. Nothing like handing out notes on time management a day late. Oh well. Now they know I'm human.

No comments:

Post a Comment