Monday, December 20, 2010

Bad Judge

Today I realized I am a bad judge of what is going to "catch on."
Here are a few examples:
I can vividly remember in elementary school when a teacher of mine bought a new car. And that crazy lady got a CD player instead of a tape deck. How could she? Those things were just a fad and way too expensive.
Then, I can remember when DVDs were coming out. And we used to go to Blockbuster and check out videos and there was one little lonely rack with DVDs on it. Not many titles and you had to rent the DVD player and put a huge deposit down for it. Who would ever do that?
And now this morning I had another realization. I remember when you used to have to lick a stamp to put it on an envelope. I can remember when I first saw those sticker stamps. I though "Gosh, you have to be super lazy to pay for those. Just stick your tongue out!" And now that is the only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment