Friday, January 28, 2011

I was 3

On this day 25 years ago:

For the record I don't remember any of this day, all these stories are past down through the years.
So on this particular day I was home sick from preschool. My mom was at work so the lady that lived with my mom and I at the time stayed home with me. She was younger than my mom and had no children of her own but was willing to take care of me for the day. So we sat down on the couch with cereal in hand in front of the T.V. and she explained the best she could about space shuttles to a 3 year old. We were all ready to watch the shuttle take off.

Then you know what came next. Horror.

My mom told me that Lori didn't say a word to me. We sat there in total disbelief with the rest of the world. She called my mom and said I have no idea what to say to him.

Wow. I can not imagine what had to be running through her head right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment