Monday, January 3, 2011

The Omnipresent God

Just one example of why Landon is to smart for her own good. She is asking questions like these that we don't know if she is quite ready for the answers to.

"Dad? Is there more than one Jesus?"
"How can Jesus be in Texas and Minnesota. Can He fly? Or does He just jump from cloud to cloud real fast?"

I am amazed at how her little mind works, I just wish it would slow down a little and just be 4.

Last night Mandi took her to the grocery store by herself. Mandi is typically the one that gets the really wild questions, and last night was no exception.

"Mommy? Are Jesus and Santa Clause friends?"

She must know that Mandi is struggling with whether or not to promote the big round man. But when she tried to compare him to Jesus the cat was almost out of the bag.

I have told her my strategy for these questions. "Landon? Want some ice cream?" But I guess when she is in the pressure situation she forgets her only way out.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan, you crack me up. I caught up on your blog and the shutterfly page last night. So great. Miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete