Thursday, August 20, 2009

Divided we Fall

Day 7
Matthew 12:16-42
- I really liked verse 25 where Jesus said," Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand." Many people when reading this series of verses probably stops and emphasises on the part where Jesus says if you arent with Me then you are against Me. This is a bold statement, but to me this one is obvious. So where I chose to focus is that we are told that our homes, cities, and kingdoms must not be divided. And upon further thought it is probably assumed that if a house, city, or kingdom that is united that it will flourish. So I will chose to do everything in my power to strengthen and empower my home. As a family united we can accomplish a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment