Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Im a Slacker, I know

I really did read day 16 on Sunday before work. And I am just getting around to writing out what I thought about it, give me a break Im new at this stuff. (Wonder how long that excuse will work, for now I will keep using it.) It hasnt been a particularly busy few days, just not a lot of time alone to write. I seriously wouldnt change anything about my life right now though. So here goes:

Day 16
Luke 16:1-18
- This section explains that we are to be trustworthy with what we have. We are to manage what we have on Earth because we will someday have to account for what we had and what we did with it. Even in times that we have very little we are to be wise with it and make good decisions.
- Then in verse 18 it addresses adultery. Wow. Not that I have to worry about this topic but it is something that we are discussing at church right now. It doesnt seem to quite fit the context of the other scriptures, it is included under another heading of Additional Teachings. Just think that it is crazy how I read this right when our church is addressing the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment