Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Birth

Day 17
John3:1-21
- This is all about salvation and having a new birth through that salvation. As for me I am already a believer and this is just something that is part of life. I had an old life, and now I have a new one through Him. The part of this that is important for me to focus on is verse 17, "For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." This is something that we as Christians should be aware of. If someone is a non-believer then we should not condemn them but yet we should allow Jesus to save them. We should not be vessels that condemn the wrong, we should be vessels that Jesus will flow through to touch the world.

FYI - This is the first post that I have written that when I hit spell check it said No Misspellings Found. That is something to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment