Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Creativity is Flowing

Well thats it folks. Done with the Next Step Guide. So now I'm ready for whats next, and next, and next. I shared with a friend when I was done with this study that I am truly more blessed now than ever before. I accredit that to starting to dive into scripture, there is something supernatural that takes place when we turn those little thin pages of our Bibles. It was and will continue to be an exciting experience.

So about the title of this post:
I am thrilled that I am a member of a local church that is pushing the limits of creativity. I have seen and experienced things at my church that have truly moved me, and it is all because they are willing to push hard every day. For example, the music is amazing. The guys who sing and write the worship song are great. The people who put together videos for service, they rock. The lighting crew that makes everything run smooth, the are talented. And Pastor Ed, AMAZING!! This guy can take any topic, even the mundane, and make it speak straight to you.

And then this weekend they did it again. Yet again I stand in awe of what they are able to do and God's perfect timing. So I just wrap up the Next Step Guide. Start getting plugged into the Bible, and what do they do? They put together some awesome videos that highlight the scriptures where our worship songs originate from. And then, boom, the message is about the Bible. Seriously? Was this weekend's worship experience designed with me in mind? Thank you Fellowship Church for meeting me right where I am. You inspire to me to elevate myself.

So, what is next? Funny question. I didn't have any idea where this thing was going to go. Kinda worried me a little when I started getting closer to the end of the study. I didn't have anything planned, until the day of Lillian's birthday party. I was on day 22. My grandfather came to my house (I have no idea if he even reads my blog) and when he came in he handed me a 30 day walk with Jesus devotional. Timing is everything. So I can't deny that that's the book I am supposed to read next.

No comments:

Post a Comment