Monday, January 11, 2010

Allignment

Today I read Daniel 1:1-20

Today I am praying that God set me aside from others in the world and make my thoughts more focused on what He would desire for me. While going through the Daniel fast I am excited to see what will happen when I step up and step back from what is the normal eating routine and instead focus my attention on prayer. In the book of Daniel when he was offered food from the king's table he instead asked for pulse and water. When everyone thought he would become weak and not prosper he knew that if he drew near to God he would prosper in ways that no one else could. He became focused. And it says in scripture that Daniel and the others were found ten times better than the others when it came to wisdom and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment