Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 3

Yesterday I read Matthew 17:18-21, it was the perfect scripture to get me pumped up. It was like a cheerleader that knew right what to say at just the right time. It said nothing is impossible with prayer and fasting. What a way to get you fired up!
Yesterdays Focus:
As I start to copy Daniel as he fasted, as I start to pull away from what the world has to offer me in the way of food, and as I start to draw closer to God I want to rely on Him for all my strength, focus, and energy; and as I do this I want to in turn reflect back to the world a love that is only given by God. I want to world to know that the love that pours through me is so pure and with such reckless abandon that they will know that the only source it can come from is the Father himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment