Monday, January 25, 2010

Taking Off the Grave Clothes

John 11:44

Today is just what I have been praying about during this fast. Well, not resurrecting someone from the dead. Because I am a chicken, and that would scare the bajeeppers out of me! But this is about being apart of the transforming power of God. God will use us to complete some of the tasks that He has here on Earth. We can be a key figure in life change. Here God used the disciples to take the grave clothes off of Lazarus after he was risen from the dead. So they are a piece of the miraculous power of God. And this is my prayer: I want to be an integral part of a substantial life change for someone. I don't know who. I don't know how. But I am willing to let God put the situation in front of me, and I am making it my prayer that I will seize the opportunity to be a part of His story.

No comments:

Post a Comment