Friday, February 5, 2010

Pastor Ed

As we all know from the news and twitter my pastor was attacked yesterday and called greedy. This is something that is extremely hard for me to stomach. It has bothered me all night and all day today, I can't keep my mind off of it. I want to. I want to put it in the past and just refer to it as garbage, but for some reason I want to stand and fight. I know he is a trustworthy and honest man. I know he lives a life of transparency. I know he is doing a Godly work and glorifying the kingdom daily. That is why it is hard for me to sit and hear him attacked. I know he doesn't need me to stand up and scream and shout, but by golly I'm irritated at the journalism that was displayed.
So instead today I sit and pray. I pray for whats about to happen. One thing that I recently learned from my pastor is this; if the devil starts to attack, you can be certain that right around the corner God is planning something big. And lets get ready!

So if there is a soul in another part of the country that needs to be saved, and the only way that they will experience to love of God is for Pastor Ed to share the Word with them. Then let my tithe money go towards jet fuel to get him there. (I hope there are a lot of others tithing because my part might only get him to the end of the runway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment