Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Child Years and Coffee

I always kinda liked coffee. I liked coffee flavored things: cake, ice cream, candies. But now I like COFFEE. I was wondering if this had anything to do with being home all day with small kiddos.......Yes, of course it does. So now I am on the bandwagon.

Today I started thinking about correlating the number of cups to the age of my children. For example; when the oldest was 1 I could live on 1 cup. 2 years old = 2 cups, and so on. The problem lies that I continued to have 2 cups a day (partly so I didn't begin to shake uncontrollably). Now I have 2 children, ages 3 & 1. So that equals 4 total years, so only logic follows that I should be drinking 4 cups. That's what I am trying today.

Maybe I have unlocked a mathematical equation to successful parenting.

On a side note I started reading a book called Kid-CEO. It is about parenting. Wonder if it will have the magic formula I just discovered?

No comments:

Post a Comment