Monday, February 1, 2010

This is what Im JAZZED about......


That's right. C3 2010 is almost here!! I am super stoked about what all is going to go on in just a couple of short weeks at Fellowship Church. This is the conference of all conferences in my mind. Kinda because it is hosted by my church and kinda because it is AWESOME!! This year we are putting C3 and C3kids in the same week. Wow. An action packed week. A week that is sure to change the world. Now that's big time right there.
I am so excited to be able to be part of the host staff that is going to be putting this thing on. I am thrilled to think that I am a small part of this team. I'm not a pastor, I won't be speaking on stage, I may not even talk to an attendee. But I will be doing my part. I will be a piece of the team. And to think about the impact that this team and this conference will have on the future is amazing.
Here a couple of links to show you whats going on:
A video from last years C3kids - sure to get you fired up!

No comments:

Post a Comment