Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Time Travel

Last night was the season premier of Lost. And I was super pumped. I love this show, I love getting consumed by it, I love getting involved in the story line, I love the mystery of it all, I love getting lost in it. So it was a great night for me.

After going through 3 hours of show I was exhausted. Mentally and physically (it ended at 10, sadly that is way past bed time these days). So when it was over I woke Mandi up so she could go to bed, she is a slacker and couldn't stay awake, and I threw on a sweat shirt and my crocs to take the trash out to the road. In the cold and dark of the street I looked around and noticed everyone had forgotten to take out their trash cans. Oh wait. Our trash day is Wednesday.

So in the event I guess I thought I was a time traveller. So I toted it back to the house and tucked myself in, where I had Lost dreams :)

Yippee!! I love this season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment