Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kids Workshop

Today was Kid's Workshop day at Home Depot. We missed last month so we were extra excited about today. Only problem was mommy had to work this morning so it was me and the girls. Girls - plural. Outnumbered. And I knew the big one was going to armed with a hammer, glue, and an I can do it myself attitude. But we did it anyway and I am glad we did. It is so much fun to see how excited Landon gets when she gets done with her project. Mommy wasn't there so this is the only action pic I could take quickly on my camera while juggling the madness:
Here are the girls once we got home. Landon is teaching her sister how to play foosball.


And here is why Lillian likes to go.....FREE POPCORN!

It was a great time, we can't wait for next month......



No comments:

Post a Comment