Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Oh Canada

Last night the Rangers won the ALDS! Go Rangers!! Antlers Up!

Then afterward there was a super classy act done by the team. When I heard the story I couldn't quit thinking about how awesome it was that not only the team did it, but they had to go out of their way to get it done. Josh Hamilton sat out of the champagne celebration when the team won the division because of his alcohol addiction. It was just not a place that he needed to put himself in. So as a team last night they did the time honored tradition again (and rightfully so), Hamilton again sat out. This time though someone asked him to come in the locker room the guys had something for him. He admittedly was nervous. Then the guys did the entire celebration again with Ginger Ale so that they could do it as an entire team. Amazing!!

Now on a related Canadian connection, where can I get some of these:
Remember those? I have put down many of those yummy bottles. And now I need more.

1 comment:

  1. dude I so bought some ginger ale yesterday. Oh yeah and I remember clearly canadian from when I was little, definitely miss that drink.

    ReplyDelete