Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Versus

I have been a blog slacker for a while. But for good reason. I have been getting ready for and experiencing the greatest men's conference ever!! Here are a few pics to show you a glimpse:

The Opener:
(included full SWAT team dropping out of the ceiling)

Worship Night 1:
Real MEN raising their hands in full surrender to God

Man Sports:
Bad picture of tug-o-war
(didn't get pictures of the arm wrestling, ice cream eating, or slam dunk contest)

1st ever FC Fight Night:
Those are real punches... 2 KOs and 1 broke nose that night.

Push Up Contest:
With a drill instructor on a microphone.

Car Show:



Phantom:

Ferrari:

And then there were sporting contest to challenge your friends:
And maybe I ran that thing:
Final Worship Set:
Men's Conference not complete without Pyrotechnics and power tools
Kevin Gerald:
Bringing a strong word about The Harvest
Pastor Ed Young & Kevin Gerald:
Doing a man's Q&A to wrap it all up
What can never be captured in pictures is the pure energy that was in the room. (also the smell) It was an amazing couple of days that I hope will shape me into a stronger man. Next years dates are already set and I am making sure I am there to do it all over again!















1 comment: