Thursday, January 20, 2011

Women are Wierd

The other day I was on the hunt for the keys to my wife's car. This an almost daily occurrence because there is absolutely no rhyme or reason as to where she is going to put them down. This drives me crazy but doesn't seem to faze her.
So I checked her purse. I was looking for her keys (a pretty normal thing to find in a purse) and what I found instead was a measuring cup (not normal at all.) So I took it out and threw it in the dishwasher. I asked her why on Earth she had that in there and without second thought she said she was making oatmeal at work and went right on about whatever she was doing.
This is odd.
Reminds me of the game they used to play on Lets Make A Deal where he would call out random objects and those crazy ladies would pull out all kinds of junk.

One time I knew a girl that had a whole filing system in her purse. And for some reason it just seemed normal.

If you are wondering, in my wallet I have my ID, my debit card, insurance cards, and some business cards. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment